To apply for financing customers must be:
- A Malaysian citizen
- Aged 21 to 55 / 60* years old at the end of the loan tenure
- Open to permanent & contract officers and staff that have minimum three (3) years of working experience
- Offered only to Employees of Premier Developer Panel, Private Hospital, Telecommunication Company, Licensed Financial Institution, Multinational Company, PETRONAS Group of Companies, Selected Private University & College, Statutory Body, Government Link Company, Selected Public Listed Company in Main Market Bursa Malaysia (Financial, Plantation,Property, Technology, Trading / Service, Industrial Product, Consumer Sectors only) and Professionals (Doctor, Architect, Lawyer, Accountant and other certified Professionals)
- Minimum gross income of RM3,000 per month (permanent staff) & RM10,000 per month (contract staff)
- BSN GIRO / GIRO-i Account holders
Documents required for application:
- Copy of latest three (3) months Salary Slips
- Copy of your NRIC (both sides)
- Latest EPF Statement
- Confirmation Letter by Employer stating the below:
- Name and NRIC
- Designation and Employment Status
- Monthly salary
- Date of Employment
- Latest EA / EC Statement and latest e-filing form or any verified documents by the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN
BSN Loan approval is based on the subject to the current terms & conditions and employer confirmation.
Types of Personal Loans:
BSN offers a variety of financing options for customer to choose from in order to get the funds customers. BSN personal loans are affordable and flexible.
- SPD ATM
- SandaranSijilSimpananTetap (STT)
- SCOP (Klasik)
- SCOP (Eksklusif)
- SCOP (Super Klasik B)
- BPA (Klasik)
- BPA (Super Klasik B)
- SKAP (Klasik)
- SKAP (Eksklusif)
- SKAP (Super Klasik B)
- SKAN (Klasik)
- SKAN (Super Klasik B)
Standard BSN loan package “Executive-1” which is exclusive personal loan package catered especially for executives
Repayment mode of payment via:
1. Standing Instruction from other Financial Institutions where the customer salary account is credited.
2. BSN Standing Instruction
Financing Duration is normally between two (2) and ten (10) years depending on the loan amount and agreed terms.
Background of BSN
BSN was incorporated on 1 December 1974 under the Ministry of Finance at that time, Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah.
BSN’s mission is to encourage savings, investments and smart financial management among Malaysians to increase their quality of life. BSN has more than 5,100 employees, 382 branches and 621 automatic teller machine (ATM) nationwide. BSN has more than 7 million customers spread throughout the length and breadth of the country and with savings of more than RM 8 billion.