CIMB Personal Loan known as Cash Plus Personal Loan. It provide unsecured term loan for personal use. It is a hassle free and convenient personal loan to fulfill your dream. There’s no any collaterals needed, no guarantor and flexible repayment period up to 5 years.
Advantages to take Personal Loan with CIMB Bank
- 100% cash on hand to customer. There’s no such thing like additional charges imposed to the loan amount.
- Flexible repayment period up to 5 years.
- Loan amount is offering from RM2,000 to a maximum RM100,000 with simple process.
Basic Requirement to Apply Personal Loan CIMB
- a Malaysian and only for individual applicant.
- He/She is aged between 21 years old – 58 years old
- Minimum Income (Basic + Fixed Income) are RM2,000 and above.
Documentations for Employed Customer
- For Fixed Income Earner (Basic + Fixed Income), minimum 1 month salary slip together with latest EPF statement or latest bank statement shows salary crediting into bank.
- For Variable Income Earner (Do not have monthly fixed income),minimum 3 months salary slip together with latest 3 months EPF statement or latest 3 months bank statement shows salary crediting into bank.
2. Existing CIMB Payroll Customer (Salary credited into CIMB Bank)
- Minimum latest 3 months bank statement shows salary credited with “AUTOPAYCR or “CREDIT ADVICE” transaction or any transfer from Company Name.
3. Latest 6 months EPF Record
4. Latest BE Form with LHDN Payment Receipt/ E-Filling Acknowledgement receipt.
5. Latest EA Form
Documentations for Self-Employed Customer
- For Private Limited Company
- Business Registration details like Form 9 , 24 & 49, SSM Search, etc.
- Latest 6 months business bank statement / latest borang B with LHDN payment receipt or E-filling acknowledgement receipt.
2. For Sole Prop/ Partnership/ Limited Liability Partnership/ Small Traders
- Provide Trading License/ Partnership agreement/ SSM/ Professional Practising Certificate.
- Latest 6 months business bank statement / latest 6 months personal bank statement(for sole prop/small traders only) / latest Borang B with LHDN payment receipt or e-filling acknowledgement receipt.
*Note: For own business Income, the self-employed must own at least 20% of the shareholdings including Partnership and Sdn Bhd.
Fees & Charges
- There will be a Late Pay Penalty of 1% p.a. charges on the installments amount in arrears from overdue date.
- There’s no Early Settlement Fees Charges.
How to Apply?
Please visit any of our branches or call our Customer Contact Centre (603 – 6204 7788). For Further informations, Please go to http://www.cimbbank.com.my/en/personal/products/loans/personal-loans/cash-plus-personal-loan.html