CIMB Group is the largest Asia Pacific based investment bank and one of the world’s largest Islamic banks.
Benefits of using CIMB Personal Financing:
- Withdraw additional funds conveniently from your current account without liquidating investment products
- Service the monthly interest and settle the principal as and when you wish
- Interest is calculated on a daily rest basis, meaning the more you pay up on your principal, the lower the interest charges
- A hassle free personal loan to fulfill your dream. No Collaterals, no guarantor and flexible repayment tenure up to 5 years
- 24 hour approval and fast disbursement
- No security deposit
- No guarantor needed for financing RM5,000 and below
- Takaful / Insurance coverage
- Minimum financing amount of RM3,000 up to 50,000
- Long payment up to 5 years
- Make your monthly installment payments through automatic payments via standing instruction
- Single name application
- Age 21-60 years old
- Minimum monthly income of RM800 gross
- Employment / business for more than 6 months
- Malaysian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Mykad (both side)
- Latest 3 months salary slip
- EA form / EPF statement / Letter from employer
- Mykad (both side)
- Business Registration Certificate (Form D or Form 9,24,49 and M&A)
- Last 3 months bank statement / BE form with income tax reciept / other supporting documents
Is one of the fastest and the most flexible financing up to 5 times your gross income for financing.
Pembiayaan Peribadi SektorAwam-i
Special financing package tailored only for government servant and government link companies.
- Effective 1 Dec 2013, the revised rates are as below:
- 5.55% p.a flat rate (applies to income earner of RM1,500-2,999.99)
- 5.25% p.a flat rate (applies to income earner of RM3,000 and above)
- Minimum financing amount of RM1,000 up to RM200,000
- Financing tenure up to 10 years
- Installment payments via salary deductions through Biro Angkasa
Individual applicant only aged between 18 and 59 years upon application (Subject to retirement age at 60 years).
CIMB Islamic Ar-Rahnu
Financing based on Shariahprinciples which are fast, easy and less risky. The following items are required for CIMB Islamic Ar-Rahnu application:
- Photocopy of My Kad/Passport
- CIMB Islamic/CIMB Current Account/Current Account-i or Saving Account/Saving Account-i
- Purchasing receipt of Gold Jewellery (best effort basis)
- Aged between 21 to 70 years old
Please take note than Custodian Fee RM0.65 for every RM100 Gold value per month & Stamp Duty of RM 10 Stamping fee.